Soul Reflections speaks to the many people who seek spiritual awakening or are on a quest for enlightenment. While we may look to therapists, coaches and ministers for answers, ultimately the healing of soul and spirit is an inner journey.
Soul Reflections includes a study of factual and legendary heroes along with inspiring meditations and practical exercises that can help you transform painful experiences you may have of the past.
Dr. Barrick's book is appropriate for all audiences—both spiritual seekers as well as advanced students. It introduces and speaks of many spiritual concepts in an easy, enjoyable manner, with illustrations, stories and excerpts. It contain her psychological perspective and healing techniques for the soul as well.
- Richly presents teachings on the soul and the purpose of the soul's journey on earth
- Weaves spiritual teachings, even some we might consider advanced, into her story of the soul's origin and purpose
- Combines ascended masters' teachings with case studies from Dr. Barrick's practice, stories from literature and the lives of saints, sages and remarkable individuals—showing their path of soul progress
- Includes teachings on psychological issues, such as depression, anxiety, the wounded inner child and the inner critic (with stories and case studies)
- Includes excerpts of lectures by Mark and Elizabeth Prophet and works of the ascended masters (both published and unpublished)
- Introduces the spiritual teaching on the dweller-on-the-threshold with examples from literature
- Presents spiritual and therapeutic techniques for healing the soul and spirit, including:
- the meditation and practice of loving-kindness
- invoking light for transformation (violet flame explained and other decrees
- guided imagery for healing the soul
- role-playing with the soul, and
- emotional first aid
- Includes a section on "Alchemical Formulas for Soul Liberation"