Dictated by El Morya to Mark Prophet from 1952 to 1958, the Ashram Notes includes 39 letters and 6 ashram rituals to be given simultaneously around the world.
Out of stock
The Ashram Notes were dictated between 1952 and 1958 by the Ascended Master El Morya to his amanuensis Mark L. Prophet.
The published volume includes 39 letters to chelas who compose the Ashram and six rituals to be given simultaneously around the world.
In chapter two El Morya explains, "Our principal reason for founding this Ashram is for the linking of hearts worldwide in a ritual of scheduled group meditations.
"Even though we are separated by time and space, we shall all meet in a union of consciousness, laboring and travailing together to give birth to our Ashram for God."
The six rituals are:
- The Unison Ritual
- Great Central Sun Ritual: O Cosmic Christ, Thou Light of the World
- Sacred Ritual for Attunement with Gods Holy Will
- Sacred Ritual for Soul Purification
- Sacred Ritual for Transport and Holy Work
- Sacred Ritual for Oneness
Hardbound in golden-brown Kivar leatherette with gold foil stamping. 215 pages