Heather Bach Flower Remedy, 20 ml
"Empathize & Listen"
Negatives: Talkative, demand attention, dislike being alone, lonely
We hate to say this, but these people might be the last to know they need this remedy. Maybe if you're real tactful, after you empathized and listened of course, you gently steer the person into thinking about taking Heather. Best to wait when you can get a word in edgewise though.
- Keywords: Talkative, demand attention, dislike being alone, lonely
- Human indication: Helps when you are preoccupied with one's own ailments and problems.
- Animal/pet indication: Overly concerned with companionship, very demanding for attention, constant barking.
- One of the eight original Bach Flower Remedies from the 1930's
- Inactive Ingredient: Preservative 27% Grape Alcohol
- 20 ml bottle
Web MD: "Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process. It was developed in the late 1700s in Germany. It’s common in many European countries, but it’s not quite as popular in the United States. ... Don’t use homeopathic medicine for life-threatening illnesses, like asthma, cancer, and heart disease, or in emergencies. You should also avoid using it in place of vaccines."