Holly Bach Flower Remedy 20 ml
"Goodwill Toward Others"
Negatives: Envy, jealousy, hate, insecurity, suspicious, aggressive, needs compassion
Yikes, I think we need a lot of Holly these days. We don't know if Holly will turn you into Holly GoLightly from Breakfast at Tiffanys, but it might.
Anyway, these are some serious emotions listed below. It will take more than a homeopathic remedy to conquer these. Pursue the spiritual avenues you gravitate towards and use Holly as an adjunct to your path.
- Keyword: Envy, jealousy, hate, insecurity, suspicious, aggressive, needs compassion
- Human indication: When you need to overcome the feeling of hate, envy and jealousy.
- Animal/pet indication: Jealousy of other animals or a new baby in the home. Angry growling, hissing, barking, snapping or unprovoked attacks.
- One of the eight original remedies from the 1930's
- Inactive Ingredient: Preservative 27% Grape Alcohol
- 20 ml bottle
Web MD: "Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process. It was developed in the late 1700s in Germany. It’s common in many European countries, but it’s not quite as popular in the United States. ... Don’t use homeopathic medicine for life-threatening illnesses, like asthma, cancer, and heart disease, or in emergencies. You should also avoid using it in place of vaccines."