Myrrh Essential Oil, 5 ml
Availability: Out of stock
Myrrh is familiar to many as one of the traditional resinous gifts mentioned in the Bible. Its amber scent creates a warm, calming environment. Myrrh is often used during meditation to create a relaxing and uplifting atmosphere.
When diffused, Myrrh can help relieve nervous tension and bring about feelings of strength. It is also wonderful for helping mature skin issues such as redness and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and scars when added to a carrier oil or lotion.
In an oral blend, a Myrrh
- Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
- Country of Origin: France, Ethiopia
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Dried gum oleoresin
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Dry, resinous, amber-wood scent