Douglas Fir Essential Oil, 10 ml
Douglas Fir 10 mL bottle.
From the fir tree you can learn: It is the same both in winter and summer.
Certain plants exist as reservoirs of prana. The pine trees collect it as if in electric needles. Thus, a bond is formed between heaven and earth, as if the earth is covered with living antennae.
Douglas fir has been commonly used as a Christmas tree since the 1920's and are normally grown on plantations.
Many different Native American groups used the bark, resin, and pine needles to make herbal treatments for various diseases.
- Botanical Name: Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Branches / Needles
- Aromatic Scent: Clean, piney aroma with a hint of sweetness
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood (all types), Cypress, Pink Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange
- KidSafe®: Yes
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Nursing Safe: Yes
- Pup & Pony Safe: No
- Shelf Life: 2-3 Years