Frankincense Carteri Organic Essential Oil 30 ml
Frankincense Carteri essential oil is steam distilled from a Middle Eastern or African tree’s gum resin. It has been used for thousands of years as a spiritual incense, folk medicine, and in cosmetics. In traditional Chinese Medicine, the gum resin is used for bruising, swelling, sores, and pain from traumatic injuries.
Frankincense Carteri has the ability to rejuvenate the look of mature skin and can be used in serums or creams for the face. It is also used as an immune system support. Frankincense can be a dear friend during times of grief and sorrow.
- Botanical Name: Boswellia carteri (also known as Boswellia sacra)
- Country of Origin: Somalia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Gum resin
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: A green, balsamic, lemon-wood odor
- 30 ml
Make your own anti-aging face cream by adding 10-20 drops of Frankincense Carteri and Lavender to Jojoba Golden Carrier Oil. This is especially good for mature skin and cold climates.