These 19 traditional and original hymns are a musical offering for world peace in response to Mary's Fatima message.
From opening chimes to closing bells, this heavenly music brings the light of the angels and the Blessed Mother wherever it is played.
Christmas music for every day of the year!
- O Sanctissima, O Piissima, 2:35
- Ave Maria, 4:55
- Hail, Holy Queen Enthroned Above, 3:40
- Immaculate Mary, 4:10
- On This Day, O Beautiful Mother, 2:28
- The Hail Mary, 2:38
- The Sacred Name of Mary, 4:35
- The Magnificat, 3:06
- Mary, 3:11
- The Virgin of Guadelupe, 4:22
- Mother, Dear Mother, 2:34
- Beloved Archangel Raphael, 2:45
- Mary's Diamond Heart, 2:40
- Christ--The Immaculate Concept, 3:12
- Beloved Raphael and Mary, 6:20
- What Child Is This, 3:38
- Gesu Bambino, 3:49
- O Holy Night, 5:26
- The Bells of Saint Mary's, 2:45
1 CD 70 minutes. Booklet with words to songs included.
“So your inner child and your inner soul are one. Now see the great birth of that Child, Christ in you, and cradle that one and love that one and rock that one and use my songs on Sanctissima to heal the soul, to heal the inner child, to bring the inner child to the place where the child can enter in and be that Manchild.
“Sing for the transmutation of the anger, the hurt, the pain, the separation, the loss, the abandonment and all things that have been done to [your inner] child or that you have done to your own self.” - Mother Mary, October 10, 1992
The Ascended Master Djwal Kul has spoken of Sanctissima as “a magnificent crystal chalice of music that comes from the heights of Elohim,” and Archangel Raphael and Mother Mary have said: “It is indeed a chalice into which the heavenly hosts pour their light unceasingly.”