Meet the ascended master Saint Germain, spiritual alchemist, through his lifetimes and key teachings on the violet flame and the 9 Steps of Precipitation.
Meet the master spiritual alchemist Saint Germain through his lifetimes and key teachings.
In the 1700s Saint Germain dazzled royal courts as the Comte de Saint Germain and became known as the Wonderman of Europe. His skills were praised by Louis XV, who provided him with a laboratory and residence at the royal castle Chambord. He formed secret societies and was a leading figure among the Rosicrucians and Freemasons of the period.
This intriguing book reveals many key roles the master Saint Germain has played throughout history—and today as the immortal sponsor of the Aquarian age. It also shares his priceless alchemical secrets for personal transformation.
This information-packed pocket guide covers:
- An introduction to Saint Germain, master alchemist and hierarch of the Aquarian Age
- The story of his lifetimes on earth and a description of his retreats
- Introduces some of Saint Germain's key teachings, including the Science of the Spoken Word, the violet flame and the tube of light
- Two alchemical formulas from Saint Germain: the nine steps of precipitation and the creation of the cloud
- Invites you to seek Saint Germain's sponsorship in your life.
Includes Saint Germain's landmark dictation May You Pass Every Test! This book is something you can share with anyone who would like to find out about the teachings or about Saint Germain.
Softbound pocket guide. 160 pages.